Other Available Downloads
- Updated to support VS2005 and VS2008 solutions
- Updated with latest tools (NAnt, NUnit, etc.)
- Support for NUnit and MbUnit Test Framework generation
- Improved UI
A little bit outdated since VisualStudio 2010 is now SP1 and VS 2012 is just around the corner, but nevertheless very useful as a starting point to learn about Continuous Integration with e.g. TeamCity. This tool and the DimeCasts.NET screencasts helped me setting up my CI server in less than two hours. 5 stars well deserved.
on May 20, 2011 at 10:39 PM
First of all it's really trying to fill the space for rapid project creation. However...
I'm rating this as poor because of several factors:
- NUnit 2.2 is not something I'd ever consider using (it's just too old)
- It does not allow for customization (at least not in a way that I'd expect)
- No support for web applications, mvc and tons of other project types
on Jul 19, 2009 at 9:59 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.