VS2005 Support

Developer
Apr 3, 2007 at 8:19 PM
Sweet jayzus, man, ANOTHER CodePlex project? I'm clearly not managing my time properly.

Anyway, does Tree Surgeon support generating VS2005 trees? Can't see anything about it in the source code (although the source is a VS2005 project).
Coordinator
Apr 4, 2007 at 7:01 AM

kbaley wrote:
Sweet jayzus, man, ANOTHER CodePlex project? I'm clearly not managing my time properly.

Anyway, does Tree Surgeon support generating VS2005 trees? Can't see anything about it in the source code (although the source is a VS2005 project).

You can't have enough CodePlex projects. Anyways, the source can be compiled with 2005 but the project templates are 2003. There is no .sln file generated.

There's a long list of things that need to be added, like 2005 support so we'll keep track of these and vote on them in the Issue Tracker. Most popular ones win out and get into the next release. At least I think that's the easiest way to deal with it.
Developer
Apr 30, 2007 at 8:45 PM
I agree. Voting is going to bet the best.
Coordinator
Dec 11, 2007 at 6:22 AM

kbaley wrote:

VS2005 support in current source control (you can download the ChangeSet from the Source Control tab). Just adding VS2008 support now.